The Universal Benefit Calculator covers the current system, as well as Universal Credit, and can compare the two systems side-by-side. It provides a better off in work calculation and includes additional features, such as Free School Meals and costs of work.
Additional features of the Universal Benefit Calculator:
- Always accurate: Updated automatically to take into account the latest regulations
- Helpful: Print, email, or save calculations for future use and retrieval.
- Action-oriented: Agreed actions are saved within the system, advisors can ensure that they are acted upon.
- Data-driven: Track usage and download management information. Data is stored anonymously and securely.
- Optimised for mobile: Useable on a computer, tablet or smartphone – online or offline.
- Licensed for commercial use: The free version of the calculator is not licensed for commercial use.
You can watch a video demonstration of the calculator below: