- In the news: Deven speaks to BBC R4 about removing the £20 uplift to Universal Credit
- Software update: See the impact of losing the Universal Credit £20 uplift
- Analysis: the impact of the Health and Social Care Levy and end to Covid-19 support
- The impact of Covid support measures on London’s most vulnerable residents
- Congratulations: our clients were finalists at this year’s Public Finance Awards
- Back to in-person events: Housing 2021; look ahead to IRRV Annual Conference
- On-demand webinar: How Autumn’s income shocks will hit low income families
- Next month’s webinar, people news and latest blog posts
Latest blog posts
Analysis on the new Health and Social Care Levy by Policy in Practice finds that carers are set to pay £121 for doing their job
Read findings about Covid-19 and council tax reduction in Wales from our new research for the Welsh government.
New data-led analysis shows how Covid support measures played a vital role in helping low-income Londoners avoid poverty.