The recovery of tax credit overpayments via Universal Credit is unfair and leading to low-income families facing a sharp fall in their income.
- We are finalists in the Digital Leaders Impact Awards 2021
- Walsall Council wins the Data for Good Initiative of the Year award
- DWP is listening to council’s calls for more Universal Credit data
- Our Benefit and Budgeting Calculator gets a new design
- Early feedback on Breathing Space implementation
- New analysis shows the cost of expanding Free School Meals in Wales
- Policy in Practice joins the Institute of Employability Professionals
- People news: hello to Tobias and Sophia, and latest vacancies
- Future free webinars
- ICYMI: May’s blogs
Latest blog posts
As the end of the eviction ban arrives we look at what councils can do to tackle homelessness and suggest three system changes needed
Deven Ghelani joins the new Commission on Social Security to consider the future of the social security system in the UK.
Five predictors of homelessness have been identified using administrative data held by councils. Read our new work on tackling homelessness.
For International Women’s Day we interviewed the women of Policy in Practice to find out about their careers. Watch the video here.