No new measures to maximise income were given in the Queen’s Speech despite the cost of living crisis. We look at Universal Credit’s untapped potential.
March 2022 newsletter
- Benefit rates uprating
- Calculate next month’s Universal Credit exactly
- Sharing more Universal Credit data with local authorities
- Spring Statement: The case for investing in Universal Credit
- Lord Freud’s book launch
- See you there: UKRN, CCW and IRRV Spring Conference
- Join our next webinar: The latest innovations in designing Council Tax support schemes
- On-demand webinar: How low-income families can benefit from social tariffs
- Case study: Croydon Council helps over 200 homes improve their energy efficiency
- People news and blog posts
Latest blog posts
Read how managed migration to Universal Credit will affect people differently and steps to take to support people.
Pensioner poverty is on the rise as the cost of living crisis grips the country. We explore pensioners’ income and Pension Credit take up.
Benefits sanctions are set for a big increase even without the new work search at four weeks rule for people on Universal Credit.
Over a million more people will be in poverty this April says new analysis from Policy in Practice ahead of the Spring Statement 2022.
UK poverty rates are hard to understand due to outdated estimates. We look at how administrative data can help fill this gap.