Deven Ghelani joins the new Commission on Social Security to consider the future of the social security system in the UK.
- Frontline organisations prepare for the end of the eviction ban
- £3 billion Restart Scheme for employment awards first contracts
- Breathing Space comes into effect on 4 May
- Local authorities and SSAC calls to unlock the potential of Universal Credit data
- Walsall Council shortlisted for British Data Awards for linking multi-agency data across adults, children’s, fire, police and NHS
- Welcome to our new client, Financial Wellness Group
- People news: goodbye to Oscar, hello to Mary-Alice and Leanne
- Future free webinars
- ICYMI: April’s blogs
Latest blog posts
Five predictors of homelessness have been identified using administrative data held by councils. Read our new work on tackling homelessness.
For International Women’s Day we interviewed the women of Policy in Practice to find out about their careers. Watch the video here.
We look at how the benefit system can do more to support women and why they are one of the groups most deeply affected by the pandemic.
Budget 2021: Our policy analysts Sam Tims, Alex Clegg and Zoe Charlesworth look at the announcements and what they mean for welfare.