Coronavirus support schemes come to an end: we discuss how councils are working to prevent crisis and income shocks for low-income households
- Congratulations to our clients for being shortlisted in Public Finance Awards 2021
- Better targeted council tax support to low-income households in London
- Fabiana Macor presents Policy in Practice’s findings to the Bevan Foundation
- We are re-launching our Benefit and Budgeting Calculator with improved design features
- We were featured in this month’s Big Issue
- Listen back to our webinar on how housing providers can increase the income of their tenants
- Register for our steering groups in July
- Deven was shortlisted in the Digital Impact awards
- People news and latest vacancies
- ICYMI: this month’s blogs
- Future free webinars
Latest blog posts
New data-led analysis shows how the council tax support scheme costs and caseloads changed in London due to the pandemic.
Read about the major upgrade we’ve given our Benefit and Budgeting Calculator to make it easier for people to see what support is out there.
The recovery of tax credit overpayments via Universal Credit is unfair and leading to low-income families facing a sharp fall in their income.
As the end of the eviction ban arrives we look at what councils can do to tackle homelessness and suggest three system changes needed
Deven Ghelani joins the new Commission on Social Security to consider the future of the social security system in the UK.