COVID-19 has taught us that the benefit system we want should be simple, accessible and protect the most vulnerable residents first.
- Poverty APPG uses our evidence on keeping the £20 uplift to Universal Credit
- A flexible approach to council tax collection in London
- Welfare policy in Scotland
- Our customer steering groups went online
- Be part of our plans for My Benefits Calculator app
- We donate to customer’s favourite charities
- Free webinar: How to use data to increase people’s income
- ICYMI: Catch up on our latest blog posts
Read newsletter here
Latest blog posts
Data is key to unlocking better services for citizens. Deven Ghelani asks if the public sector is doing enough with its data.
We held our latest LIFT platform Steering Group where we welcomed many of our clients to our first online steering group.
Read what happened at our latest Benefit and Budgeting Calculator Steering Group where we were joined by many new clients, online.
We look at the close of the SDP Gateway and what this means for disabled people who may now experience a change of circumstance.
Policy in Practice reviewed different collection policies for council tax across London for the Greater London Authority. Hear our findings.