Listen back to hear how we track living standards and visualise drivers of poverty with our LIFT dashboard. With guest speaker Chris Buckman, Exeter City Council.
Listen back to this Policy in Practice webinar to learn how to track living standards, see the impact of policy changes and visualise drivers of poverty.
Hear how Policy in Practice’s LIFT dashboard can help you tackle homelessness by:
- identifying who may be at risk of homelessness
- offering tailored messages to help you engage with those households
- tracking what happens to those households over time
Guest speaker, Chris Buckman from Exeter City Council outlines how they are using Policy in Practice’s Low Income Family Tracker dashboard.
You will also hear how local authorities can explore their data over time to:
- Support vulnerable households as Universal Credit rolls out
- Spend their DHP money effectively
- Tackle arrears effectively
- Increase rates of employment