Data + Software = Insights
Birmingham City Council mapped the cumulative impact of the latest welfare reforms on residents using a data set all local authorities have.
This webinar shared results of the analysis, and to attendees heared how the council is using the information to shape their support for people impacted by welfare reforms.
This webinar covered:
- What insights into the impact of welfare reforms were gained
- How the most vulnerable households were identified
- How Birmingham City Council is using the insights to shape their council tax support scheme (CTRS) and other support services
- How this analysis has benefited other organisations, including Leeds City Council and Your Homes Newcastle
Watch this webinar below
- View, share or download the slides from this webinar click here >
- Download a copy of our Leeds City Council case study click here >
- Request pricing details click here >
- Request a meeting to discuss your specific welfare reform policy delivery issues click here >