I have recently completed a major update and I would be grateful for your opinion in this ‘live user-testing’ of the new version of the Universal Credit Calculator.
- New user-friendly style and design
- Updated according to the latest draft Universal Credit regulations
- Monthly income, two earners, childcare costs, better validation
- A new ‘print’ and email feature
- The wording of the questions, the options of the ‘hover-over’ guidance
- New features you would like added or questions that you feel are missing
- Queries and concerns over the accuracy of the calculations
- Suggestions for tools for advisors; such as the buttons on the right
I hope you will see this as an opportunity to influence Universal Credit, specifically the interface with end-users. It is important that the voice of Universal Credit claimants and employment advisors is heard.
Thank you again for using the Universal Credit Calculator.