The Universal Credit Calculator allows you to estimate your Universal Credit entitlement and find out how much better off you would be by moving into work. It is the first free, independent and publicly available calculator of its kind.
The Universal Credit Calculator:
- is quick, accurate and easy to use, with a minimum number of screens
- visually illustrates Universal Credit
- is regularly updated with the latest welfare regulations
- clearly demonstrates how much better off a person will be in work
The benefits of the Premium Version of the Universal Credit Calculator:
The premium version is designed specifically for organisations and frontline staff who work with people on low incomes. It offers a comprehensive side-by-side benefit check and better off in work calculation for both the current benefit system and Universal Credit.
Local authorities, housing associations, welfare and employment advisors have all benefited from using the premium version.
- The free version of the calculator provides and accurate estimate of entitlement, however all figures should be treated as indicative. The calculator is provided to help claimants plan for the forthcoming changes and accuracy is dependent upon the information entered.
- If you want to reference the calculator or the results it generates, please contact me.
- If you have any queries over copyright, licensing or intellectual property, please also contact me.
The free version of the Universal Credit Calculator was last updated May 2013.